- One of twenty drivers to compete in the inaugural W Series all-female racing championship, 2019.
- Seven-time Pirelli World Challenge winner.
- Second place finisher in the 2014 Pirelli World Challenge Touring Car Championships
- Guinness World Record Holder: was the pace vehicle driver when Denise Mueller set a women’s World Record for the fastest speed on a paced bicycle, official speed of 147.75 mph, 2016
- First woman to win the Grand Prix of Long Beach in a touring car during the 2011 Pirelli World Challenge season
- WSF Women in the Winner’s Circle Project Podium Grant Recipient
- WSF Athlete Advisory Panel.